We have become market leaders thanks to the stand-out features of our products. Find out why professionals and the most demanding users already trust Bravo Snorkel.
- Comprises a single piece of thick polyethylene manufactured using rotational moulding technology, offering optimal toughness and durability. ExxonMobil™ LLDPE 8446.21 series high-end LLD polyethylene with a density of 0.936 g/cm³according to the ISO 1183 test standard.
- High-flow design for top performance, with water drainage slots. Single-piece unit made from ExxonMobil™ LLDPE with detachable grille. Available for snorkels with 89 mm (3.5”) and 77 mm (3”) diameters.
- Included in all the kits, capable of withstanding high temperatures and pressure, ensuring optimal air flow to the engine. Manufactured in PP, LLDPE, EPDM... depending on the configuration and applications of each kit for a tight and precise fit.
4. FASTENERS AND FIXINGS
- Nuts and bolts: 316 and 304 series stainless steel, with self-locking nuts for secure installation.
Plates: tight fit, manufactured in laser-cut, surface-treated alloys.
Nylon plugs: firm grip, isolating the plate from the bodywork to prevent vibration and corrosion.
- Model-specific template included in each box with instructions for positioning and drilling of bodywork. Other templates can be included if needed for installation.